K-Cosplay Competition in Indonesia




Hi guys!

This is an interesting information that I got by e-mail and I would like to share with you all.
It's about Korea cosplay!!! That's why it is interesting, because usually we will only know about Japan cosplay...
Actually I wanted to join, but I don't know how to become cosplayer (bad starter). Maybe someone is willing to help me(?) lol

Anyway, I translated some information related this K-cosplay competition. 


Join the K-Cosplay Competition in Indonesia!!
Korean Cultural Center Indonesia (KCC) in collaboration with Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) held a K-Cosplay Competition.

Finalist will have fashion show in Popcon Asia 2016, Main Stage, Friday, 12 August 2016.
The competition is open for public in a group with at least 2 until 5 people per group.

Costume theme that can be chosen:
Point Blank, The Scholar Who Walks the Night, Princess Hours, Orange Marmalade, Descendants of the Sun, The Swordsman, Let's Get Rich

for more information:
Register yourself before 7 Agustus 2016!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hongkong Macau Trip in May 2013 - Short Itinerary

Seoul Zoo - Taman Safari Indonesia