Here is the second mission from Seoul Metropolitan Government about Seoul Course of Hallyu Tour. As one of the Global Seoul-Mates, my theme choice is Drama and Movie.
Here is my short explanation about the Hallyu Tour that I arrange.
My Hallyu Tour is based on the culture of South Korea, which means I arrange that you will feel the traditional things in Korea that relevant with the Drama/ Movie.
1. **Arrival at Incheon International Airport**
3. Lunch time: Korea House (Dae Jang Geum - Jewel in The Palace). You will taste the dishes same as in the Daejanggeum Drama. On the other side, you will have the oppurtunity to try the court outfits for ladies and gentlemen.
4. Experience 2: Walk around Bukchon Hanok Village - you can feel the traditional house in Seoul. Many dramas used this setting location film, for example: Heartstrings, Personal Taste. Usually they will use this place as the actors/ actresses' house.
5. Experience 3: Transfer to the Gwanghwamun Square - the location for 'IRIS' drama for the gunfight scenes. You also can see the Kim Seojong Statue and Admiral Yi Sun-Sin Statue as the background. Not too far away, there is a beautiful stream named ' Cheongyecheon' - shooting location for the Gangster Movie.
|Namsan Seoul Tower|
7. Dinner time: Taste the Seolleongtang/ Samgyetang in Restaurant Samseong-dong Urijip Gamasot Seolleongtang. This restaurant is the shooting location of 'My lovely Sam Soon' drama, when Jin Heon brought Henry Kim to show how to eat kkakdugi kimchi.
8. Experience 5: Still with the 'My lovely Sam Soon' shooting location, let you to have the experience to go karaoke (noraebang) in SU Noraebang near Hongik University.
9. Lodging: Feel the traditional house in Rakgojae Guest House. a place where Henry stayed in (My Lovely Sam Soon). Happy resting~
1. Breakfast: Taste the meals that are served in Rakgojae Guest House in traditional way.
3. Experience 7: Transfer to Byoung R Ri Kong Cafe in Hapjeong Dong, Mapo Gu Seoul, which is the location for the Heartstrings drama (stars: Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa)
3. Lunch time: Restaurant Neurige Geotgi near Dosan Park, where you can taste tteokbokgi or beef fried rice there. This is also the location shooting for 'My Lovely Sam Soon'
|Lotte World - outdoor theme park|
5. **Transfer to Airport** End of the 2 Days 1 Night Hallyu Tour --- my version.
Hope you enjoy of my arrangement of private tour. ^^