I found an interesting opportunity for Indonesian who wants to study Korean language in South Korea. Well, actually not only for Indonesian, it can be for any people around the world. In this case, I want to share about the additional benefit for Indonesian that can apply for the scholarship.
For people around the world, you can visit ---> Geumgang University Website.
|Geumgang University Website|
You can see further information about the scholarship (for Indonesian) at KCC Indonesia (in Indonesian language)
Or here is the short explanation in English.
Program Period : 01 March 2013 – 14 June 2013 (15 weeks).
Field of study : Korean Language and Culture
Place : Universitas Geumgang, Korea Selatan.
Sanweollo 522, Sangweol-myon, Nonsan si, Chungnam Korea.
Scholarship included : only for Tuition fee + Dormitory
Requirements to apply the scholarship:
1. Indonesia citizen
2. Was born before 1991
3. Minimum graduated in Diploma
4. Able to speak fluently and writing in English
5. Like and able to share about Korean culture to public
6. Able to make the introduction video in English and upload it to Youtube
If you meet the requirements, what is your next step?
1. Complete the documents required that you can see from the Geumgang University website. --> 4 form + 1 medical certificate, copy of passport, TOEFL, pasphoto 3cm x 4cm ( 6 pieces), transcript and diploma/ degree certificate
2. A link(address) of a movie clip introducing yourself in English (NOT a movie clip itself)
3. Submit before December 19th, 2012 (for Indonesian that wants to apply for the scholarship) to KCC Indonesia office.
4. Wait for their news to inform you whether if you get accepted or not.
And of course, I'm gonna apply for this opportunity. :D
Wish me luck and you can support me XD