So here about the mini report about the Korea Indonesia Week 2012 that was held at Taman Anggrek Mall. This event was starting from October 3rd - October 7th, 2012. You can found the activities that is really interesting.
1. Wearing hanbok (traditional clothes from Korea) and after that u would get a free photo that already printed out. Not only that, but you could get the voucher 20% discount to buy things at Artbox. FOR FREE!!
2. You could have the face painting or hand painting. FOR FREE~
3. You could see the show from K-food, taekwondo performances, competitions and other Korean culture performances. After the show, the MC would give the GIFTS for people that could answer his questions.
4. You could watch the Korean Film FOR FREE~
5. You could find the promotion of tour and travel agency to go to Korea.
So that's all about the mini report of Korea Indonesia Week 2012. Overall, the show was very success because the people who participated or came to this event was A LOT. like... A LOTTT :)
Thanks for KTO Jakarta, KCC, and many other sponsors :) It was daebak~